Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 8, 2017

I went to a wedding and all I got was this Bloody Shirt

If you missed my other post, Iwas cleaning out my t-shirt drawer this afternoon and stumbled across a bunch of the nerdy shirts I’d totally forgotten I even owned. Some of them are still regularly-worn. Others are wrinkled and smell funny because they’ve been buried for so long. I’ve purchased all of them (with the exception of the gray Star Wars one) online, mostly from Redbubble or the developer stores associated with the game portrayed on the shirt. Have you always liked receiving gifts even when you were supposed to give one? Have you always attended I went to a wedding and all I got was this Bloody Shirt more boring than Jose Mourinho’s football philosophy and always craved for something more interesting?
I went to a wedding and all I got was this Bloody hoodie
Buy this shirt: I went to a wedding and all I got was this Bloody Shirt
From: https://myfrogtee.com/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét